Thursday, February 4, 2016

Welcome to Live Out Loud!

Hi friends :)

My name is Lindsey, and I am thrilled that you've taken the time to check out my blog. Its purpose will be for me to share my tips for healthy, spiritual living with all of you! It can be discouraging to live a monotonous, quiet life, feeling like you have to hide who you are or what you want for fear of upsetting or offending others. The truth is that if your desires and beliefs are wholesome, positive, and good, there is no reason to hide the real you. If it freaks people out? So be it. Be yourself, and be yourself wholeheartedly and unapologetically. Develop your gifts and talents, and love what you do rather than spend time wishing you could be what you're not. You don't owe anyone any excuses for living your life on your terms. Live out loud, wear your heart on sleeve, and own who you are! 

In my posts, you'll find snippets of who I am and how I am choosing to go about my life in a way that honors my beliefs and the soul inside of me. It is my hope that my posts will inspire you and encourage you to do the same in your own daily lives. You're likely to find several posts about faith, yoga, food, and literature, because these are the things that give me joy each day. If there is a question you'd like for me to answer (via blog post) in terms of anything self-help related, please let me know and I will be sure to dedicate a post to that question with my suggestions. 

God bless and namaste!

Lindsey 




No comments:

Post a Comment